LongView Farms strives to become our landowner’s most valued partner. Our team will produce a quality crop in a safe and efficient manner, as well as offer a variety of services that will help the landowner manage their farm. Management decisions for each farm are made to insure that the production potential for that property is maintained.
We are willing to work with our landowners to determine the arrangement that best meets all of our needs.
Crop Share Lease – The crop income and crop expenses, excluding labor and machinery costs, are shared between the landowner and operator.
Cash Rent Lease – A fair cash rent is paid to the landowner each year for use of the ground.
Custom Operation – We provide crop services ranging from complete crop production to meeting specific crop needs such as spraying and harvest assistance.
Other services LongView Farms can provide include:
- Careful selection and purchase of seed varieties, fertilizer, and chemicals based on the farm’s history and needs.
- Maintenance of individual field and production records.
- Assistance with crop insurance and marketing of crops.
- Assistance with financial management needs.
- Information that will help keep multi-generation families informed and involved with the farm.
Our team will deliver customized, competitive, farming solutions through our innovative and progressive agricultural experience. Please let us know if we can help you.